-
February 19th, 2003, 07:25 AM
#181
Inactive Member
Mwa ha ha ha ha... I don't fear her, my Yuri liking will keep me safe from any of her tricks... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah, i posted them in the LFB art thread.
-
February 19th, 2003, 08:14 AM
#182
Inactive Member
Do you have the jsut Kao pic inc olor, or the photoshop file (w/all layers)
I wanna add it to a project of mine XD
I got Yuri fangirl also. Thouhg some of those questions scared me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 19th, 2003, 08:53 AM
#183
Inactive Member
Yeah i have them, but are somewhat big... (more or less 10 megabytes, with all the layers) If so, i can send you a version in which it is only the image, with no effects, but still too big to be useful.
Yeah... some of the questions were clearly "yaoi" oriented [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 19, 2003 04:54 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
February 19th, 2003, 08:56 AM
#184
Inactive Member
Oh, neva mind then< I'll just cut her out of that
-
February 19th, 2003, 09:00 AM
#185
Inactive Member
Well, the picture has a lot of effects in it, so, part of the image is blurred, it is completely intentional, and adds nice effects to it, but, i can send you a version in which the lines are clear and you can cut the whole image without much troubles. If so, you can wait and tomorrow i'll post it.
-
February 19th, 2003, 09:01 AM
#186
Inactive Member
-
February 19th, 2003, 09:05 AM
#187
Inactive Member
Okay, i'll post it tomorrow, see ya later! Gotta go classes! ^^
-
February 19th, 2003, 09:18 AM
#188
Inactive Member
-
February 19th, 2003, 04:08 PM
#189
Inactive Member
I took the test and I am......A SCARY yaoi fangirl. Bawahahaha! xD
Description:
You are one of the biggest yaoi fangirls. You only wish the Japanese didn't censor their artwork so damn much.
All you guys better run, while you still can.
I liked that quiz! xd *goes to take it again*
-
February 19th, 2003, 04:10 PM
#190
Inactive Member
*runsf rom mitsu-chan*
Nvm Mel, I foudn em ^^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks